Georgia & Palmer

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My Name Is Olivia

and I am a cake-aholic. I love cake and cake-like products. I justify eating an entire 9x13" cake (with icing) in a 24-hour period by reasoning that it contains eggs, a good source of protein. I can eat an entire bag of chocolate frosted donut gems in one sitting. I love to lick the powdered sugar off my fingers after a handful (or two or three) of the tiny pastries. Those cinnamon rolls (with icing) that come in the can and take 9-11 minutes to cook are heavenly. Coffee cake, Danish rolls, Twinkies, Ding Dongs and pretty much anything produced by Mrs. Bairds don't stand a chance when I'm around.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that they don't develop a 12-step program for people like me.

2 Comments:

  • Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 AM  

  • Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home