Georgia & Palmer

Saturday, November 18, 2006

BFF

We had our family photos taken on Friday with our friends and fellow photographers, the Lewises. They brought their beautiful baby girl, Lauren, who is six weeks younger than Georgia but has significantly more hair. We sat the girls down together for a series of photos together.

Lauren: "Mom, look. It's my friend, Georgia!"

Georgia: "Hmmm, you've got pretty shoes."


Georgia: "Let me look a little closer at that shoe"

Lauren: "She's got my shoe and I'm not sure if I'm okay with it."

Georgia: "Look, Lauren. I have a shoe, too!"

Lauren: "Hmm."


Lauren: "Hey mom, Georgia has shoes, too."


Lauren: "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

Georgia: "I'm just laughing because Lauren is laughing."

Lauren: "Hey, you didn't have to throw my shoe."

Georgia: "Sorry. I'm still working on those fine motor skills."

1 Comments:

  • Hilarious, love the commentary! Who would have thought those teeny little girls would have such BIG conversations?! :)

    Beautiful, as usual!!

    Take care,
    Kara

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home