Georgia & Palmer

Friday, January 12, 2007

Diaper Woes

Why must diapers be covered in ink? I like Winnie the Pooh as much as the next gal, but is it really necessary that he and his pals don the entire surface of your diapers? I've been noticing lately that the ink transfers from your diapers to the inside of your onesies. And I don't like the way the pattern shows through your pretty clothes.

You don't seem to care which characters cover your diapers. You hate all diapers. I've never met a child who dislikes having her diapers changed more than you do. We change your diapers several times daily, so I would think you would have become more accustomed to it by now.

It's been especially difficult to change your dirty diapers lately because you've had especially messy bowel movements. Tuesday morning you woke up with another blow out (on my birthday, of all days). Your daddy was out of town, so I was left alone to clean up the mess. I hurried to the bathroom where I undressed and undiapered you and tossed you in the tub for a thorough washing. Mid bath I glanced over my shoulder to find Pancho and Lefty making a meal of the dirty diaper I had discarded. I was absolutely sickened by the site and banished them to the garage for the rest of the day. I couldn't even look at them without thinking of their "dirty" deed.

It was at that point that I realized a call to the doctor was due. She suggested a possible intolerance for lactose could be the culprit and ordered a change in formula. Luckily it only took two bottles of the new formula for your poop to return to a more solid form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home