Georgia & Palmer

Monday, February 05, 2007

Your First Birthday Party!

I really wanted to make your first birthday special. My mother always made me a strawberry flavored birthday cake (my favorite), so I spent hours baking a decorating a Winnie the Pooh-shaped birthday cake (sorry, but they didn't have a Piglet-shaped cake pan).




I was really looking forward to you destroying your cake, but you just picked at it.




Our little one year old!

Photo credit: Jana Shinn


You weren't interested in opening the presents, but you were very nice to let your friends open them for you.




While your friends opened your new toys, you played by yourself with one of your old toys.



Complete chaos!



Five liters of tequila, two liters of triple sec and a margarita machine kept the grown ups entertained.



Even Lefty got in the spirit!

2 Comments:

  • How in the world did we miss her birthday? OH my goodness - we're terrible!! :(

    Happy birthday, Georgia! Looks like you had fun. What a little cutie! :)

    Take care!
    Kara

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:57 AM  

  • We are so sorry Henry and Greg missed the fun. It was my pleasure to help drain the margarita Machine (anything for you, Georgia). Happy Birthday (again).

    By Blogger Kelsey, at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home