Georgia & Palmer

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Outtakes Of A Beautiful Girl




I saw this dress and couldn't resist. It is VERY girly and you LOVE wearing it. I think you know how adorable you look in it...you were a little bit princess-like today, wanting us to get everything for you and not sharing your big girl chair.

We have noticed lately that you are quite girly. You love shoes, purses (thanks, Stacy!), brushing your hair and today you threw a fit until I let you play with my make-up. I guess I shouldn't be so surprised at your girly-ness. I've always dressed you in cute little dresses and put cute barettes and bows in your hair (when you let me).

We've introduced a doll to your treasure trove of toys to help warm you up to the idea of having a little baby around the house. You like to pat the baby on the back, give the baby kisses and take the baby for rides in your little stroller. All of this makes us think that you will enjoy being a big sister. (Of course, we disregard the times you throw the baby on the floor and run over the baby with your wagon. )

1 Comments:

  • She's soooo pretty! :) And yes, quite a girl - but she could hold her own in a fist fight if she had to!

    By Blogger Stacy Cross, at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home