Georgia & Palmer

Thursday, December 06, 2007

More Excited Than When I Got NKOTB Concert Tickets For My 13th Birthday

I don't know that I've ever been more excited about an event in my life. The funny thing is, I'm not excited for me. I'm excited for my Georgia girl.

That's because you're going to see Elmo in concert! I don't even know how to tell you about it because it's the first show you're ever going to go to. You've never been to a movie, so I can't tell you that it's like a movie. It's completely different from anything you've ever done and you're going to LOVE it.

You've had a love affair with "Melmo" for several months now. You're favorite book is about Elmo, you adore Elmo's World and even have Elmo sippy cups. He's the first character you've really latched on to and I'm so glad that you're going to get to see him.

It's extra special because we'll be going with our buddies the McTriplets! They're three years old and they love Elmo, too.

I'm so excited to buy you a t-shirt at the concert and to watch you dance around with that silly grin on your face. You'll probably convince your daddy and me to buy you every piece of junk food on the menu, resulting in toddler sugar rage, but it will all be worth it. We are going to have so much fun!

3 Comments:

  • How Fun when is this going to happen?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:56 AM  

  • new to this thing..Anonymous is me. Jana

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 AM  

  • EEEEEEEEEEK!!!! I can't freakin' wait. We got tickets tonight - my brother signed up for "Elmo's fan club" to get advanced tickets... I'm not even kidding you.

    I can't wait!!! :)

    XOXO,
    Kara

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home