Georgia & Palmer

Saturday, February 16, 2008

First Haircut

You've begun to look as though you stuck your finger in a light socket, so we decided it was time to cut off the scraggly thin ends of your hair.

BEFORE: We had to wait a while for our turn, so I let you have a couple of suckers to keep you happy.



You wouldn't sit by yourself, so they let you sit on my lap. They even had this cool apron they put over both of us that had a hole for each of our heads to pop through. You were surprisingly good. I figured you would wiggle and cry and maybe even throw a fit. You just sat on my lap and watched your Elmo video.


AFTER: You still have quite a bit of baby hair that flies all over the place, but you don't look so much like a dirty 70s kid (your dad's analogy). Of course the barette they put in your hair stayed there for about ten seconds after this photo was taken.


Afterward you were nice and let me have a photo taken with you.

1 Comments:

  • YAY!!!! New pictures and updates of my favorite little Georgia and Palmer! :)

    She looks gorgeous, as usual. The party looks like fun, too!

    Sooooooooo good to see you guys when you were here - I miss you already!

    Take care,
    Kara

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home