Georgia & Palmer

Monday, June 23, 2008

Gettin' There



I've been trying since you were born to get one good picture of you and your sister together. It's a tougher task than I anticipated. The two of you rarely look at the camera at the same time, and you never smile at the camera at the same time. I've taken numerous photos of the back of your head while your sister smiles at the camera and vice versa. Or, by the time I get the picture taken, your sister has hit you or you've pulled her hair and one of you is crying.

Can't I just take one photo of the two of you smiling so when I'm old and forgetful I can stare at it in unknowing bliss?

1 Comments:

  • It's so funny - when we got our one year old pictures taken for the boys I said, "Oh things will be so much easier next year..." HA! :)

    The kids are stinkin' cute no matter who is looking at the camera.

    XOXO,
    Kara

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home