Georgia & Palmer

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Strict Training Regimen

You are now 2 months from your due date and, depending on which book I'm reading, you are about 3 1/2 pounds and somewhere between 16 and 18 inches long. I guess it's time for you to start training me for your outside of womb schedule. I now sleep in spurts rather than several hours in a row, and I often wake up hungry. Your favorite times of day seem to be around 4-6 p.m., 8-10 p.m. and 2 a.m. based on your activity. Luckily I have two furry sidekicks to keep me company during your middle of the night active times.

You are now growing at such a quick pace that folks I see on a weekly basis are starting to notice a difference in my waistline. We had dinner with some friends last night and after sitting for two hours I got up and had a bigger belly than when I sat down. I'm sure it wasn't because of the pound of barbecue brisket I ate.

You're also becoming more opinionated. If I sit in a position that you find displeasing you will kick me (rather uncomfortably and sometimes painfully) until I move. I guess it's time for me to get used to you being in charge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home