Georgia & Palmer

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Look At You!

You continue to amaze us. Today I put you in your exersaucer thinking that I could buy myself a couple of minutes to wipe down the kitchen counters. I know you're still a little small for the contraption, but I needed a place to put you and the exersaucer was nearby. Turns out you're not too small for it. Your little feet barely touched the bottom, but you really liked playing with all the little toys attached to it.



You spent a good half hour bouncing up and down and drooling (literally) over the all the toys within your reach.



Your dad taught you how to spin the little spinny thing. It was pretty neat to watch you learn something that your dad taught you.

4 Comments:

  • no kidding! i think she gained 5 pounds over night. it's weird that she feels so much heavier today. hope my future son-in-law is doing well.

    By Blogger Olivia, at 11:25 PM  

  • What a cutie pie! I check on you guys every couple of days, I *love* this blog so we can see her grow up! :)

    Cute exersaucer. ;)

    Kara and the boys

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:55 AM  

  • Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 AM  

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home