Georgia & Palmer

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Indescribably Awesome



When you're a really cool teenager and think that your dad is a big dork, I want you to remember the day the whole world saw your daddy's name on TV.

If you look at the right of the screen shots above you can see a big head of your friend Henry's dad, Greg. Above that is the statement "I (heart) you Tyler Schmitt." (If I were a cooler mom, I'd know how to post video to your blog so you could see it much easier.) Not only was your daddy's name all over ESPN, but at one point a couple hundred fans were chanting your daddy's name. I'm still not clear why.

We got phone calls from friends all over the country who were watching GameDay and saw it. It was a pretty awesome day.

You really took your daddy's fame in stride. In fact, you were so laid back about it that you took a three hour nap! You were nice to your friends Zander and Jackson and shared your toys with them, even though their daddys weren't on TV. You wore your Longhorn cheerleader outfit (even though you'll never be a cheerleader) and stayed awake almost until halftime of the game.
You spent most of the game showing off how you pseduo-crawl. You don't move about in the traditional way of crawling. Instead, you go through a series of scoots, rolls and stretches to get what you want. You're usually successful.

You had trouble understanding the complexities of the Longhorn offense, and I think I saw you eyeing our new quarterback. He's only a resdhirt freshman and we were pretty impressed with the way he handle the pressure of the game, so I guess it's okay for you to crush on him.

Over all I'd say you're a fan of football season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home