Georgia & Palmer

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Cruel and Unusual

I went to pick you up from school yesterday and in your bag was big white envelope. I was so excited! I thought your school photos had come in. I ignored the urge to rip open the envelope and oogle over the photos. Instead I decided to be a good wife and wait until we got home to open the photos with your daddy.

When we got home, your daddy met us in the driveway like usual. With a cheesy grin I opened up the envelope only to find an order form for a cookie dough fundraiser. I despise school fundraisers and was even more irritated to learn that the money from this fundraiser will be spent on new tables and chairs for the classrooms. There is no need to put tables and chairs in your classroom because no one in your class is able to sit in chairs at tables.

However, I will try to be a good mom and do what I can to raise money. So if anyone is interested in ordering three pound tubs of cookie dough, please make your check out to MUMC CDC.

3 Comments:

  • Talk about cruel and unusual... you post a blog update on Halloween and don't include a picture of the little doll in her costume! :)

    Hope things are going well - we miss you!

    Kara

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:53 PM  

  • This post is hilarious! What a bummer! And yes, we can take some of that cookie dough off of your hands.

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 8:45 AM  

  • Parker's school just had a holiday giftwrap fundraiser and guess how much I sold? Zero. All the other moms hate me now.

    By Blogger Carrie, at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home