Georgia & Palmer

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

3:03 AM: You Were Exactly One Year Old When This Photo Was Taken


I can't believe you're one year old today! This time last year we were in the hospital holding you, learning how to feed you, and memorizing your features. Now you play peek-a-boo, blow kisses, clap your hands and signal for a touchdown when we say "touchdown, Georgia" (sorry, Marc).

We may be crazy, but we feel like we're having conversations with you these days. You don't say things with any regularity, but there are times I swear I hear you respond with words to the things I say. I even thought I heard you say "I love you" when I strapped you in your car seat last week. Today we think you said "Lefty."

We think you're pretty cool!

1 Comments:

  • Hmm. Would she still signal for a touchdown if you said, "Georgia! Touchdown!" instead of "Touchdown Georgia!"?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home