Georgia & Palmer

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Favorite Things

I've been thinking a lot lately about my favorite things about you. The other day I tried to pinpoint my number one favorite thing about you. But I couldn't seem to narrow it down. So I tried limiting myself to my three favorite things. And then five...ten. Still couldn't pick. So I've decided to list a bunch of my favorite things about you here (just in case you turn out to be a nightmare as a teenager).

- I love to hear you say "mommy"
- I love when you come running toward me and give me a big hug and kiss
- I love that you talk yourself to sleep
- I love that your cheeks bounce up and down when you run fast
- I love that you pat me on the back when I hold you
- I love that you look for me to pick you up and comfort you when you get hurt
- I love how tightly you hold on to me when we're in the deep end of the pool
- I love when you grab on to my legs looking for a place to hide when you're feeling shy
- I love the way you giggle when your daddy tickles you
- I love that you give "nite nite" kisses to a picture of your daddy when he's away at bedtime
- I love that I can understand what you're saying (some of the time) when others can't
- I love that you like to run around in circles until you're dizzy and fall down
- I love the way you look at me when you're talking gibberish, as though I should understand every word
- I love how you enjoy chasing the dogs around the house
- I love snuggling up with you and reading books
- I love that having you has made me love your daddy more
- I love that you always want to be with me
- I love that you pronounce "Elmo" "Melmo"
- I love that you walk around the house holding my phone up to your ear, talking and laughing as though you're having a conversation with a friend
- I love holding you and knowing that you're mine forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home