Georgia & Palmer

Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm Done Feeling Guilty

Our pediatrician has been telling us since your 1-year check-up that we needed to transition you off a bottle. As we head into your 18th month, you still take a bottle at sleep times. We tried to take it away, but it was horrible. We decided it wasn't worth the heartache to take away your bottle completely, and I've been feeling guilty ever since for defying Dr. Patil.

However, yesterday I opened the mailbox to find Katie Holmes and a bottle sipping Suri on the cover of my People Magazine. Since Tom Cruise knows everything, I feel quite confident that he wouldn't let little Suri have a bottle if it weren't in her best interest. Therefore, I can continue giving you a bottle at nap and bed times without guilt. Thank you, Tom Cruise, for lifting this weight from my shoulders.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home