Georgia & Palmer

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Just A Little Off The Top, Please

As much as I didn't want to cut your hair, your daddy managed to convince me that it was more important for you to be able to see than for you to have long bangs. So we pulled out the scissors to cut those long wisps that have been hanging in your eyes.

The process was quite a bit tougher than I anticipated. Your daddy had to hold your arms down and keep your head straight so I wouldn't cut you. It appears you enjoyed it about as much as you enjoy me cutting your fingernails (which you don't enjoy at all).

Your daddy and I are pleased with the results. You no longer have to swat the wispy hairs out of your eyes and you still look like a baby.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:31 AM  

  • Had to delete my last one because of spelling mistakes... can't have THAT on the internet now can we?!

    It said that if you shaved that girl's head - she'd STILL be gorgeous! She is a beautiful little girl.

    You're brave to do it yourself - looks great! I do the boys' haircuts but there is no skill involved in the *buzz cut*. :)

    Take care,
    Kara

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home