Georgia & Palmer

Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Two Minute Warning

You've never been a big fan of riding in your car seat. I'm not sure why. You don't get upset when we strap you in and you're usually pretty good while we're driving. But when we get close to our destination, you go nuts! The screaming and crying and throwing things begins, making the last few minutes of our trip absolutely miserable for both of us. Our friend, Mandy, calls this the "Two Minute Warning." You and Caroline tend to have meltdowns about two minutes from our final destinations. I really don't understand it, but I'd like for it to stop.

2 Comments:

  • So did she take her shoes off and throw them during these last two minutes - or was she not wearing them to begin with?

    Sullivan has been like this lately only hard to strap in, too. I have to put my whole body into strapping him in... then he takes off his shoe and thows them saying, "NO SHOES!" and unbuckles his chest clip saying, "NO SEATBELT!".... that's where I draw the line and pull the car over. It's almost humorous how fast he tries to redo that chest clip when he sees steam coming from Mommy's ears... *almost* funny. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:09 PM  

  • She doesn't like having her shoes on in the car. It's very weird. She hasn't figured out how to take them off herself, so she throws a fit until I take them off for her. Since that's tough to do while driving I've resorted to waiting until we reach our destination to put the shoes on.

    By Blogger Olivia, at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home