Georgia & Palmer

Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Last week our playgroup visited a local pumpkin patch. It was your first out-of-utero trip to the pumpkin patch, and you were amazed by the quantity of pumpkins for you to climb all over.




Sister tried picking up about a dozen pumpkins before finally finding one she could manage.




You, apparently, have a massive crush on baby Caroline. She's not sure what to think of you.




You climbed up on this pumpkin and were so proud of yourself! I thought for sure you would fall over, but you perched there for quite a while and fussed when I tried to get you down.




It's always a good day when I can get a good picture of you and your sister together.

1 Comments:

  • OMG I love that picture with Caroline! I think that might be her first proposal. LOL

    By Blogger Resha, at 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home