Georgia & Palmer

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lesson Learned

Every night you pick at your dinner and then spend the rest of the evening eating snacks. I get so frustrated by this routine, so I decided to teach you a lesson. Monday night when you picked at your dinner I told you that you couldn't have any snacks before bed. We went through our usual evening routine of bath and books and then you fell asleep right away (which never happens). I was so proud of myself and I thought we had reached a breakthrough...until 3 a.m.

You awoke at 3 a.m. ravenous and remained so until 5 a.m. Your two hour binge taught me after dinner snacks aren't such a bad thing.

1 Comments:

  • Okay, I have to comment on this one. I often relate to your posts and this one is no exception. My son has golden grahams for dinner at least 3 times a week. And that is only after he refuses to eat his balanced meal. Your kids are beautiful.

    P.S.
    I follow your blog from Archer's blog. :o)

    By Blogger Christy, at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home