Georgia & Palmer

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Conversations With Georgia

Somehow we’ve allowed you to get in the habit of sleeping with your overhead light on at night. We’re trying to break this habit, and last night we had a breakthrough.

Georgia: Mommy, I can’t see when I close my eyes at night.
Mommy: realizes she is concerned about this You’re not supposed to be able to see when you close your eyes.
G: having a light bulb moment
M: I can’t see when I close my eyes.
G: points toward Palmer’s room And baby Palmer?
M: Baby Palmer can’t see when he closes his eyes.
G: And daddy?
M: Daddy can’t see when he closes his eyes, either. Nobody can. You’re not supposed to be able to see when you close your eyes.
G: continues to put the pieces together Can you turn that light on (points to night light) and turn that light off (points to overhead light)?
M: I sure can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home