Georgia & Palmer

Monday, February 13, 2006

Check up


Today was your first visit to the pediatrician. We spent 15 minutes talking with your doctor about your development and equally as much time changing your diapers (like rookie parents, we had a couple of diaper malfunctions). You have gained 4.4 ounces already, which makes sense to me because you always seem to be eating. I'm amazed that I can tell that you've gained weight. You'd think 4.4 ounces wouldn't be noticeable, but I can tell your face is starting to fill out.

Doc was impressed with your strength and commented that you could probably roll over if motivated. We're happy with you just the way you are, so I don't think we'll be pushing you any time soon. Feel free to take your time growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home