Georgia & Palmer

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Normal?


When you're sleeping in your crib, I carry the monitor everywhere. The weird thing is that lately I've been "hearing" you when you haven't been making any noises. I can stare at the monitor and see that there are no lights indicating noise coming from your room, but I swear I hear your faint cries. From your monitor I can hear the dogs barking, the neighbors mowing and cars driving by loud and clear. But I always hear you whimper quietly, even though you're not making a peep.

Is this normal new parent paranoia or signs of a larger issue?

1 Comments:

  • Olivia,
    This happens to me all the time! Sometimes I'm at Target and spin around... forgetting the boys aren't with me!! :)

    She is so beautiful!!

    Kara

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home