Georgia & Palmer

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What I Did On Spring Break, By Georgia Schmitt

Today we went to the zoo for the first time with our friends Emo, Aiden and Marshall. You seemed to have an okay time watching the tigers play, the bear sleep and the parrots squak. But you really enjoyed the part where you got to feed the deer, goats and pigs. I was impressed that you actually fed the animals. You must have gotten confused at one point, though, because I had to fish three food pellets out of your mouth.





Then we rode the most pathetic train I've ever seen. Sorry your first train experience had to be so lame. We passed by a couple of longhorns, but those were the only actual animals along the train tracks. There were lots of fake animals painted on plywood, though. Your dad and I are hoping there will be a train at the mall when the Easter Bunny comes.



You crashed on the way home.


Then you crashed AT home. You were walking out the back door, tripped over Lefty and landed flat on your face. I'm sure your eye will be nice and black for your return to school next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home