Georgia & Palmer

Sunday, September 09, 2007

High Blood Pressure

We had a pretty scary incident today. You pulled a glass off the kitchen table where it broke all over the kitchen floor. You kind of screamed for a second until your daddy picked you up (daddy edit: your daddy sprang up off the floor and ran into the kitchen with no regard for his own feet. Much like a superhero, but better looking, he snatched you up and started checking for damage). There was a little blood, so I took you across the street so Rick could check to make sure you didn't have any glass stuck in your foot.

Turns out it was really no big deal. No glass stuck in your foot and only two little places that bled. You actually handled it better than I did. You didn't cry at all, but I almost did.

Your daddy spent the next hour cleaning glass off the kitchen floor. I then went to Target to buy plastic cups.

1 Comments:

  • I got nervous by the title that this was a pregnancy thing. I'm not sure if this is even scarier!

    I love that Elwood was a super hero! I'm glad you liked Isaac's new shirt!!! :)

    Hugs to all,
    Kara

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home