Georgia & Palmer

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Conversations With Georgia

It's so weird that you have gone from this tiny helpless newborn to a little person that I have actual conversations with. It's so fun to finally know what you're thinking and to get a glimpse as to how the cogs in your mind turn. Here's a sample conversation from a walk we took today:

G: I want to color.
M: Do you want to color with sidewalk chalk?
G: No.
M: Do you want to color with markers?
G: No.
M: Do you want to color with crayons?
G: No.
M: What do you want to color with?
G: Yellow!
M: (laughter) Okay, we'll color with yellow.

2 Comments:

  • Do you mean "wellow"? :) Isaac always wants *wellow*. :)

    So you and Elwood are freakishly taller than S and I - but your two year old is bigger than any of my three-and-a-half year olds!

    So glad Elmo was fun - though I'm completely bummed we weren't there to see it.

    Love you guys!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:27 PM  

  • Yeah, I'm a little freaked out about GA being so tall. I don't want her to be the awkwardly tall girl. I've come to the realization that I just need to get over my personal insecurities so I don't make her insecure about it.

    By Blogger Olivia, at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home