Georgia & Palmer

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Egg Hunt

Finally posting photos from your Easter egg hunt this year. I stuffed 150 eggs with Goldfish crackers, stickers, mini Nilla Wafers and other low-sugar treats. You were so uninterested. We did the hunt with your friend, Jessie, at the little park by her house. You were more interested in playing than gathering eggs.


You humored me by picking up one egg and placing it in your basket before tossing the basket in a mad dash to the swings.



Unfortunately, you're dash was thwarted by a pesky rock in your shoe.


I thought I was being sly by hiding an egg in the swing. You were irritated that it was in your way.



You look so grown up to me in this picture.


You may have been unimpressed with the egg hunt, but you were so tuckered out that you fell asleep while swinging. That alone makes stuffing 150 Easter eggs worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home