Georgia & Palmer

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Conversations With Georgia

G: My want go happy birfday party.
M: You want to go to a happy birthday party?
G: Yeah.
M: Well next weekend we’re going to go to Sophie’s birthday party and then we’ll go to baby Dominic’s birthday party.
G: Yeah. And my hab a happy birfday party.
M: Well, your birthday’s not coming up for a little while, but when it’s your birthday we’ll have a party.
G: My birfday up.
M: No, you’re birthday’s not coming up just yet.
G: (nodding head matter-of-factly) No, my birfday up now.
M: Actually, everyone in the house has a birthday before you.
G: (nodding head and stating matter-of-factly) No, my birfday up now.
M: Okay.

1 Comments:

  • Stinkin' adorable! Today was Ryleigh's (JP's daughter's) birthday. My kids really had a hard time as to why it wasn't *their* birthday.

    Kiss the sweeties for me! :)

    Kara

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home