Georgia & Palmer

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Is There A 12-Step Program For This?

Mommy and daddy recently got new cell phones (they’re AWESOME, by the way), and you like to look at pictures of you on the touch screens. We were able to transfer all our photos from our old phones onto our new phones, and we’ve discovered some gems from your younger days.

Your favorite pictures are the ones I took of you sitting on your daddy’s lap at the Elmo show we saw this past February. This nostalgia has prompted a whole new level of Elmo addiction. We’ve had the following conversation so many times I’ve lost count:

G: My want see Elmo show.
M: Sorry, sweetheart, but the Elmo show isn’t in town right now. We’ll see it again next time it comes to town.
G: No, my want see Elmo show.
M: Oh, you mean you want to see pictures of Georgia at the Elmo show?
G: (big smiles) Yeah!
M: Okay.
G: My want Elmo come my house.
M: It’s very nice of you to invite Elmo to your house, but I don’t think he’ll be able to come.
G: No, my want Elmo come my house in my mommy car.
M: Okay then.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home