Georgia & Palmer

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Redundancy

Days go by and I try to think of creative and witty things to say about you, but all I can think about right now is when you're going to arrive. We have another 6 weeks before your due date, but it might as well be 6 years. It seems so far away. November went by so quickly, and I thought December would, too, because of the holidays. Not so much. I feel like a kid checking off the days until summer break.

Luckily you're becoming quite entertaining to me. As I waited an unnecessarily long time at the post office today, I busied myself with a little game of "name that body part." Most of the time I think your movements are shoulders, knees and feet, but sometimes I get lucky and can feel a hand. One time you even tickled me. I think that was the sweetest movement I've felt thus far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home