Georgia & Palmer

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I Swear This Happened

Last night (or this morning depending on your opinion of 2 a.m.) my mom and I were trying to wear out a wide awake Georgia by playing with her. We put her on her belly hoping the tummy time would be more exhausting for her. That's when she rolled over onto her back. After the shock of seeing my 10-day-old baby roll over we put her back on her tummy to see if she would do it again. Thinking it was a fluke, we didn't bother with the video camera. We were doubly surprised to see her do it again!

NOOOOOOOOOO! As a 10-day-old baby she's supposed to be completely helpless and rely on us for everything. She's not supposed to be able to roll over and do other independent things for months. I was okay when she showed that she can hold her head up on her own. I'm not okay with the rolling over. Please stop growing up so quickly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home