Georgia & Palmer

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Nap Time


You are going to be 10 days old in 3 hours and 46 minutes. In a way your arrival seems like ages ago, and in other ways it seems like yesterday. Our life has changed so much since you joined us. I never believed women who said it took so much more time to do things with a baby than before. Now I understand. By the time I feed you, burp you, change your diaper, put clean clothes on myself, change your diaper again and get your bag ready to go, you're ready to eat again.

It's also hard to keep up with laundry and housework. My doctor says I should sleep when you sleep, but if I do that I don't eat. Luckily I've had a lot of help with my folks here, but I'm nervous about being able to survive without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home