Georgia & Palmer

Friday, April 06, 2007

Dear Baby Growing In My Belly:

Your daddy and I still haven't decided if we're going to find out if you're a boy or girl yet, but since you're only 9 1/2 weeks gestation we've got some time to think it over. I had a really weird dream about your birth the other night. I dreamt you were a boy who was the spitting image of your daddy. But the really weird part is that you were born via c-section in a shopping mall store that had been transformed into an operating room. I don't want a c-section or a shopping mall birth, especially if you're born in the men's outdoor wear section...

2 Comments:

  • Hahahahah...that's hilarious. Maybe it's about the difference between having a little girl and having a little man?

    By Blogger Maggie, at 8:44 AM  

  • I don't understand what you have against shopping mall births. I mean, TONS of food options at the food court, lots of space to lay around, as many changes of clothes as you could need, lots of people willing to help. Sounds perfect to me. ; ) Looking forward to meeting you soon, Olivia (and Georgia and Peanut too!)

    By Blogger Stacy Cross, at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home