Georgia & Palmer

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Found!


With everything there is to worry about having a baby, being concerned about what to bring the baby home in seems pretty minor. But for some reason I have obsessed over it with both you and your soon-to-be little brother/sister.

But today we were wandering around the mall and I found it. It's a little onesie type outfit that has little lambs embroidered on it, which is appropriate for our family history (remind me to tell you sometime about how your great grandpa was a sheep buyer). It's also cute for a boy or girl, so we're set no matter what the baby ends up being. I wish the picture above were a little clearer because it really is adorable!

Now that I've found the going home outfit, I'll have to find something else to obsess about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home