Georgia & Palmer

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I Think We've Got It!

It has taken us nearly the entire pregnancy to come up with names for the new baby, but I think we're finally in agreement (at least about first names).

If you're a boy...
we're planning to name you Palmer Sifferd. Palmer is one of your daddy's middle names and your grammy's maiden name. Sifferd is for our good friend Scott Sifferd who was killed a week before our wedding.

If you're a girl...
we'd like to name you Gentry. Haven't agreed on a middle name yet, but we've got a few ideas. There's no significance to the name Gentry, we just like it and think it would be great to have two little girls named Georgia and Gentry.

Your daddy is still convinced you're a boy, but I've been leaning toward girl lately. I think it would be wonderful either way. If you're a girl, you'll be sisters. If you're a boy, you'll have a fabulous big sister and we'll have the experience of raising a boy and a girl. I don't think one would be better than the other, just different. And absolutely wonderful!

3 Comments:

  • Palmer or Gentry. I *love* it!! :)

    Yikes - only six weeks or so, right?!

    Take care,
    Kara

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:06 PM  

  • Gentry Kelsey Schmitt.

    By Blogger Kelsey, at 2:07 PM  

  • I really won't be that upset if you name her Stacy Nicole Schmitt. I know you were thinking that anyway. ; )

    By Blogger Stacy Cross, at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home