Georgia & Palmer

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tuna Fish

Yesterday's school lunch included tuna fish. Your daddy and I chuckled about this because he despises tuna fish. Your teacher said you and your classmates didn't show much interest in lunch, but today you have had disgusting diapers. You even had a blow out, which you haven't had in a long time.

Your numerous poopy diapers resulted in a red diaper rash that obviously hurt when I used wipes on you. So when I changed your last poopy diaper of the evening I took you into your bathroom to use a wet washcloth on you instead of wipes. I decided to let you run around sans diaper for a few minutes in hopes it would help dry out your diaper rash.

Interestingly you trotted over to the toilet and tried to climb up it saying "boppy," which means "potty." We've noticed lately that you have seemed uncomfortable in your diapers, but we thought it was because they were a little snug. You wouldn't leave the bathroom until you took a turn on the potty, so I hoisted you up there. You didn't do anything, but it seems that you're showing some signs that you're ready to start potty training.

I think we'll take a little field trip tomorrow to buy a little potty. I don't plan to push you, especially since we've got a new baby on the way. But I doubt it will hurt to have the potty around.

I'm really shocked at your early interest in going potty on the potty. I didn't expect this to start for another six months or so. But I would really love to have only one child in diapers at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home