Georgia & Palmer

Friday, September 21, 2007

Today's Pick-Up

Today when I picked you up at school I spied on you through the door's window to your classroom. I watched as you took off your shoe and sat down to try to put it back on. You quickly spotted me and ran over to the door to hug me.

I sat on the floor with you to put your shoe back on and all your classmates, except for a cute little girl named Coco, came up to us. Some pushed books into my hands and one girl really wanted a hug. After securing your shoe and a short jibberish conversation with some of your classmates, we got up to get your bag and head home.

Coco was still sitting in a chair next to the teacher, and I soon learned why. Apparently you got a little overly affectionate with Coco and ended up tackling her when you hugged her. She was so frightened by your take downs that she spent the rest of the day sitting in a chair next to the teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home