Georgia & Palmer

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Baby Belly: 8m

We're actually 8.5m now, but it took me a couple of weeks to get the photo up. You seem to grow noticeably every day. I gained seven pounds between my 30w and 33w checkups (at this point I should be gaining about a pound a week), and I'm growing more uncomfortable. Picking up your big sister is challenging, especially since she insists on being held above the belly.

I've carried you a lot lower than your sister, which has been significantly more comfortable for me up to this point. However, you seem to have outgrown this space and are staking claim to areas where my diaphragm and lungs should be. And I'm waddling, which is a sure sign that you're outgrowing me.

Doc says to expect this birth to be similar to your sister's, so we shouldn't expect an early delivery. Your daddy and I are anxious to meet you. At times it seems like I've been pregnant forever, but when I realize that you are due in six weeks, it seems much shorter. You've been so mobile lately that I've been wondering what you're doing in there. What do you look like when you're stretching those arms and legs? Do you suck your thumb? Do you have beautiful blue eyes like your daddy and big sister? I'm desperate to see what you look like. I picture you looking just like Georgia because that's all I can imagine. I wonder if you do look just like her, or if you look completely different. Either way, we love you already and are anxiously awaiting your arrival.

1 Comments:

  • Oh, Olivia, I can't WAIT to see the new little bundle! You are a GORGEOUS pregnant person. :)

    Take care,
    Kara

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home