Georgia & Palmer

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Could You Throw Up In Your Sink?

Thus began the last day of the year for me.

At 4:30 a.m.

Tyler was terrified that I was pregnant, but it turns out I had a wicked case of Rotavirus. I won't go into details about how a body rids itself of Rotavirus. I'll just say that I won't be eating Oreos again for a good long while, and I won't be needing to go on one of those trendy "cleanse" diets.

It seemed a fitting end to a year in which I spent much of my time puking.

This morning I woke up feeling like nothing had happened. I'm taking that as a sign that this year will be much healthier for me.

2 Comments:

  • Isn't it sad that rotovirus seems like a joy when the alternative is pregnancy??!! :)

    I'm sorry you've been eeling so bad - hope it is gone for good - and that it was one thing you managed not to share.

    Take care!!
    Kara

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:01 PM  

  • Bummer. I don't think I'll be eating Oreos ever again either. Thank you.

    By Blogger Carrie, at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home