Georgia & Palmer

Friday, February 13, 2009

Elmo!

Elmo was significantly more challenging this year with two than it was last year when we just took Georgia. Brother had a poopy diaper before the show even started, and you refused to go potty in the toilets that automatically flush. When will the fear of the automatic toilet subside?

I don't know that you liked the show as much this year. I didn't like it as much, either. Storyline wasn't near as good and they had the volume up waaaay too loud. I still have a headache.

We weren't sure how brother would react to the show. He was pretty wild before it started and wanted to climb steps and dance and crawl on the dirty floor. But once the show started he was hooked! He pointed at lights and characters, danced along to the music and clapped after each song. I took some adorable photos of him sitting on your daddy's lap during the show, but we can't find the camera now so we think we must have left it at the show.

You just wanted all the characters to dance. You got pretty bored listening to the dialogue and kept asking when they would dance again. There are a couple of parts where they turn the lights down and you got scared. You even asked to go home. But the scary partys didn't last long and once the dancing started again you were fine.

It was a really big morning and you both fell asleep in the car on the way home. By now it was lunchtime so we stopped at a drive-thru to get lunch. I handed my money to the cashier and turned around to take a mental picture of the two of you sweetly sleeping in the backseat. I looked at brother just as he vomited all over himself. We spent the next ten minutes cleaning the car in the Whataburger drive-thru.

1 Comments:

  • I came across your blog from reading the Mctriplets blog and sometimes swing by cause I love your pictures. I had to comment today because I have a little hint on the automatic toilet phobia. If you carry a pad of sticky notes in your purse and stick one on the sensor before she uses the toilet, it will block the sensor and it won't flush while she is going! Good luck!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home