Georgia & Palmer

Friday, December 30, 2005

Hand Jive?

You appear to have discovered your hands recently, as we've been feeling a lot more movements in the lower part of my abdomen. I like to imagine that you are opening and closing your fists instead of punching me, but who knows what you're doing in there. I'm becoming so accostomed to your constant movements that I sometimes don't even notice them until someone else comments that they can see you moving. I think it will take a little time to get used to not feeling that once you arrive.

We had our 34 week check-up yesterday and the doctor, once again, used the term "perfect" to describe your progress. We are so thankful that you seem to be developing normally. We are exploding with anticipation to meet you, but we're trying to be patient. We know that the best thing for you to do is to stay where you are and keep growing. That being said, Tyler says you are welcome to come any time after we shoot tomorrow's wedding.

Strangely, I've been seeing a lot of red headed babies lately. Maybe I just notice them more now, but it seems that there are a lot more of them out there. Is this a sign? We figure you'll either be born with red or blonde hair since I was a red headed baby and Tyler was blonde. Tyler says if you arrive with another color hair that I've got some explaining to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home