Georgia & Palmer

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Hormones...Just Another Four Letter Word

Wow! Those baby hormones sure are strong. What else could cause a girl to wake up Christmas morning sobbing (and no, I don't know what I was crying about)? These mood swings will go away soon, right?

I learned a very important lesson today. While a non-pregnant Olivia can stand a few hours of discomfort and squish herself into a pair of jeans that may be a wee bit too small, pregnant Olivia cannot. Wearing pants that don't fit is downright painful. In addition to them being uncomfortable to me, they were equally so for Georgia. She spent two hours pushing and kicking her way around my midsection searching for a comfortable place to be. Had I not worn a jacket to church the priest may have been tempted to do an exorcism on the spot. What surprised me is that it took her a good ten minutes to get comfortable after I changed into my sweatpants. I felt like a bad mom for subjecting her to such uncomfortable couture.

fashion < comfort

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home